Monday 17 March 2014

Holi Festival of colors or indecency and vulgarity

Is Holi a really a festival of colors or is it a festival of  indecency, debauchery, inebriety and sex ?

We read in books that Holi is a festival of colors and it is no one is denying that but only from outside from inside it is much fore than that.

Here is the truth about Holi. We are posting these pics not to spread indecency but to show you the truth.
Long ago we talked about Hindu girls like to show their body http://indianmuslimpost.blogspot.in/2013/01/why-hindu-girls-show-their-body.html and Holi is just another event where they get a chance to openly flaunt their body and mingle with men.

Alcohol and bhang are quite common in Holi. Even the girls are not behind in consuming alcohol and indulging in indecent sexual activities during the auspicious day of Holi, all happening in the name of modernization.
A Picture speaks a thousand words, there is no need to tell you more.


6 comments :

  1. I think you need to be a little more objective here because you are being a hypocrite. Not that I celebrate this festival, but I don't think there is anything wrong about those who want to celebrate it the way they want as long as it does not harm anybody.

    You should turn back to yourself and ask what Muhammed did. He had sex with a 9 year old girl (Ayesha), married her when she was only six. In today's times he could be tagged as a pedophile. He married his own adopted son Zyed's wife, after having hots for her when Zyed was not at home. He raped Juwayyriyyah after killing her father and husband in front of her. He had concubines (Maria the copt). He raided caravans, killed 800-900 men and young boys of banu Quraysh even after they had surrendered.

    So, you do not have a moral high ground to judge somebody else or morality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mujhe musallman ladkiyon ki nabhi bohot pasad hai. mai har roz meri class friend zoya ki navel ko chaat ke ungli kar ke chodta hoon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is reema_iyer hindu brahmin, i had a ex bf who was muslim. but now i am married to hindu guy.
    my email id reema_iyer @ rediffmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is deepa hindu brahmin, i had a ex bf who was muslim. but now i am married to hindu guy.
    my email id deepa.iyer69 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently found out that my wife had a muslim boyfriend before marriage. I have been reading a lot on sites like these where i feel my brain is being washed with the idea my wife may be cheating on me. I have to agree that one side i feel insecure and jealous and other side excited. my email id is: raju.iyer19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete